“Excellent Backcountry Excursion”

Glacier Adventure Guides - Day Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are the premier year-round guide service in the Glacier National Park area. For more than 15 years, we've been leading tours to some of the most pristine wilderness areas that North America has to offer. We are permitted to guide more than 3 million acres of northwest Montana, and offer a broad range of activities. All ages and skill groups are welcome! We offer: snowshoeing, cross-country skiing tours, backcountry ski tours, winter camping, rock climbing, hiking and backpacking. Our guides have decades of experience and are trained in CPR/First Aid, Outdoor Emergency Care, Mountain Travel and Rescue and Avalanche Safety. We know where to find the best terrain, conditions and views while keeping your trip safe, happy and on time!
Danvers, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Backcountry Excursion”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

This was really not an attraction but not sure how else to label it. I meant to write this review as soon as I returned home, but almost a year later is not too bad. I know they have only got better as the time went on, so nothing changed in the negative way (I still keep in touch).
My friend and I booked a backcountry ski trip with them for 3 nights and 4 days in Glacier National Park, Montana. Glacier Adventure Guides far exceeded my expectations in every way. We were both newbies to this type of adventure and they made it as easy, enjoyable and safe as they possibly could. We helped build our lodging for our three night stay, which was an igloo and so cool. This was the best as I did not have to worry about bed bugs :). The food was INCREDIBLE. I am a picky eater, so I was kind of nervous, but every meal was amazing. Who knew they could cook like that in the backcountry. I would recommend their services whether it is just for a day of snowshoeing or for a backcountry excursion. They also do trips in the other seasons as well. They were pleasant and easy to deal with from the first phone call to when they dropped us off.

Visited February 2013