“tasty but requires patience”

Nite Owl Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We've eaten at Nite Owl 2 nights in a row. The food is tasty and they do have an allergen menu. The first night, they lost the order for one person at our table. They apologized, but he said forget it. He didn't need to eat. When the rest were mostly done, they brought him a free meal. However, he has msg allergen and they brought him mashed potatoes and GRAVY (msg). He couldn't eat that part.
The second night, both our meals were lukewarm as told by the potatoes NOT melting the butter I put on them. My wife was almost done with her meal before mine arrived. I hate that. Finally, I was out of water for at least 10 min. in the middle of the meal and had my glass out to the edge without the waitress noticing. I had to drink some of my wife's. After I ate my last bite, the waitress came and filled it.
I rated it 4 stars because the food is good. All the help tries to be helpful, though aloof. I would go back, but this place will try your patience. Still, you'll like it.

There are newer reviews for Nite Owl Restaurant

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Service was fast and friendly, food pretty average. I had a blt and hubby got a Salisbury steak but said it was actually more of a hamburger steak. He said it was ok although it had black olives, tomatoes, and stuff on it - just wasn't what he expected.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stopped here mainly cause of flight delays, but wished we had stopped more often. We had a breakfast that was totally awesome. It was so much my wife had to get a to go box. The atmosphere was typical small town locals, and business people. They always know the best places. Advice is to get there early for any breakfast or dinner as it does get busy.

1  Thank clyde k
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Good food, good prices and above average service coupled with a great atmosphere make this a regular stop for me!!

Reviewed 24 May 2014

They do it every time- good food and good service- gotta have the frybread! My visit this time was no exception!