“Not all that great.”

Montana Vortex and House of Mystery
Reviewed 14 July 2014

From all the hype, I thought this would be a nice little afternoon interesting tour. I was disappointed. The fee if $9.00 is twice what it should be. Only part if the "tour" that was at all interesting was the cantilevered house. After that, New Age mumbo gumbo was all they had to offer. Is it interesting for children? At the last stop on the "tour", the kids in the group were playing in the dirt while the adults stood around waiting for it to end. The gift shop is full of made in China junk except for a few baskets made in Africa. Bottom line? I can't recommend this tourist trap.

1  Thank Vanity101
There are newer reviews for Montana Vortex and House of Mystery

Reviewed 19 May 2014

The whole quantum theory is quite interesting, the guide was excellent and had all participating. The slanted house was very cool, the gravitational pull was powerful. It's worth a stop. The owners were very welcoming, since their credit card machine was down, the let us in with the just short amount that we had in cash. Very warm people, go here and participate to get the full effect of the physics lesson!

1  Thank CanadaDelia
Reviewed 13 September 2013

I've been to this vortex three or four times and they keep adding more interesting things to do and see. I have also found that the more in tune you are with yourself and your surroundings, the more you will experience the subtle changes in energy.

The experience is like being Alice in Wonderland, where nothing seems to make sense, yet on another level everything seems right. I think most everyone would have an enjoyable time here. The funnest things are being inside the house and defying gravity... or catching orbs and energy sources with your camera... or watching your spouse shrink in size.

Everyone should go at least once and see for themselves how strange and wonderful nature is. It is very easy to understand why Native Americans believed vortex's were sacred places.

2  Thank Judy C
Reviewed 29 July 2013

The house of mystery was okay attraction but I would not recommend it for anybody that gets motion sickness easily. I have mixed feelings about how it works. I feel that it could all be done with illusions but then there are some strange things that make you wonder.

1  Thank zane a
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Cool little stop. At some points, i could feel the energy and the slanted house was the highlight for me! My husband is more of a skeptic but I think he enjoyed the stop...I could see it in his eye! A tad hokey but pretty fun and worth the money!

3  Thank cantonjenCanton_Ohio