Many hotels that are in great locations can choose to cut corners, but this one seemed to cut them just for the sake of it, and the results are much lost potential. The room designs are poor, with the sink to the bathroom out in the room and woefully small. The TV is too small for the room and just set on the dresser as an afterthought. There is enough space in the room, but it is poorly utilized.
The breakfast was meager and again, the breakfast room was poorly utilized with a couple of huge tables and a couch in a space that would be better served with smaller tables.
There was no refrigerator or microwave and the in room coffee pot was tiny and a joke.
I would not stay here again as it was a poor value.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Glacier Travel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Glacier Park/Columbia Falls Hotel Columbia Falls
- Super 8 Columbia Falls
- Super Eight Columbia Falls
- Columbia Falls Super Eight
- Columbia Falls Super 8
- Glacier Travel Inn Columbia Falls, Montana