“The best place for the best price anywhere!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Columbus
Riverside Guest Cabins
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I came to Columbus to check on a job. I was needing a place for a week and the Super 8 would do a weekly rate, so the nice lady at the motel said to try the cabins. So I called up Lanielle and right away she was kind and nice to me over the phone I told her my situation and she said there wasn't any problem. She gave me a great rate and was almost mother like with how she treated me. on one of my later nights she left me a note saying she cooked dinner and there was plenty for me to have some too. I mean it was great!!! She is one of the kindness people there is. the rooms I've stayed In are top notch and clean warm and inviting. I told everyone I know about this places and now I'm telling all of you. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE ELSE !!!!!!! This it it within 75
Miles!! Ryan.

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Chalk518Wholemilk
There are newer reviews for Riverside Guest Cabins

Reviewed 17 December 2013

My girlfriend and I dropped by the Riverside Guest Cabins the summer before last, in early June. We have never forgotten the experience. You just don't get accommodations like these. The cabins are out of a picture book--very rustic, cozy looking even from the outside. Inside is everything you need--if I recall correctly, there was even a little kitchen in ours. Everything was well maintained and clean. The big bed was so comfortable after our long day driving that we fell right to sleep.
We only got to talk to Laurette briefly the next day before we had to hit the road again. I remember that she was very warm and hospitable. It has been about a year and a half since that journey, and I have never forgotten this place. If you're ever passing through, be sure to make a stop. It will be worth it.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Laurette's little cabins are a perfect place to stay with just what you need while on the road! Though not large and roomy, the cabins are private, cozy, neat, clean, comfy bed and great towels! Laurette was the perfect hostess and made us feel welcome and special!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2013

We stayed at the Riverside Cabins in Columbus, MT for about 15 weeks due to my wife s job. The owner, Laurette Racicot, did everything in her ability tmake our stay comfortable and enjoyable. Our two small dogs were also welcomed. You get the small town of Montana feeling, but you can get to the bigger city of Billings, in just 30 minutes. My wife worked nights, and Laurette was very accommadating concerning room care.

Thanks, Lauretta.....

Brad and Kitty McGuin
Superior, Montana

Room Tip: Rooms are small, but you get a homy feeling, and Laurette was very accommadating.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Brad M
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Laurette has nicely decorated cabins with everything you need--comfortable bed, A/C, mini refrigerator with freezer, microwave, dishes, flat screen TV with cable, wireless internet, and a washer available. In addition there is a courtyard with picnic tables and a grill. The cabins are located in a friendly residential neighborhood.

Your dog is also welcomed at no extra charge.

The absolute best part of staying at Riverside Guest Cabins is Laurette, the owner and host. She will help you with whatever you need-advice on where to go for groceries, and things to do such as museums, nearby parks and hiking trails.

Room Tip: All the cabins are fabulous.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Kp S
Reviewed 5 September 2012

I made a reservation in advance for a motorcycle trip. We arrived to a no vacancy note on the door with no one around. I called the number to no avail. The owner finally showed up and informed me that there had been water damage to one of the cabins so she had to give our reserved cabin to a travel reviewer.... well my review is that this place should be avoided. It was a mess and had worse customer service. The owner could have at least gotten a reservation at another place. This after being on a motorcycle and being very hot and tired. Again HORRIBLE!!!!!

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank beemerocket
Reviewed 29 July 2012

I needed a place to stay and get some work done for a few days while my daughter was at camp in Fishtail. My little cabin was clean and had just what I needed : a fridge and microwave for food prep, a table for my work space, a very comfortable bed and good lighting too. A/C when necessary and a window that opened for fresh air. The internet was fast and didn't go down once in the four days I was here. It was quiet in my cabin--the trains are indeed loud but this is definitely a train-dominated town and there's no getting away from them. Laurette is kind, helpful, and seems to have a good sense of what her guests need. I highly recommend Riverside Guest Cabins.

Room Tip: The further back you are from the road/train tracks the quieter it will be.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Anne B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Columbus
Yellowstone River Lodge
Yellowstone River Lodge
#2 of 3 in Columbus
Super 8 Columbus
Super 8 Columbus
#1 of 3 in Columbus
Best Western Yellowstone Crossing

Been to Riverside Guest Cabins? Share your experiences!