“Ice Cold Beer, decent hamburger cooked nicely”
Review of The Bistro

The Bistro
Ranked #6 of 10 Restaurants in Cooke City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Had the beer, cheeseburger with fries and another beer. Good service, nice place, food cooked well. I assume they are using international exchange students as that is what it seemed like. All and all it was good and not crowded.

Motorbikes do not scare them!!!

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Over priced food,plain and simple!Not much more to say,to high priced.over rated! Simply did not like the business!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Home style food, at a fair price. We ordered the combo #1 and #2 and got out of there for under $20.00 including tip, which is rare in these parts. The combo #2 was a short stack of pancakes with two eggs on top, this was a huge hungry man portion and I was only able to get a little more than half the pancakes down, even though they were as good as any I can remember tasting. Combo #1 was basic bacon, eggs, and toast, the bread is outstanding.

Looks like the best thing to do here is order the combo's as they are listed, I looked at putting together my own combo with sides and the cost quickly gets over $10.00

Reviewed 17 July 2013

My wife, two teenage sons, and I recently stopped here for dinner and were pleasantly surprised -- the burgers were fresh off the grill and tasty, the home-style French fries were very good, and the fettuccine was wonderful. The only real downside I would mention would be the rather limited menu, but I think there is still something for everyone. Beautiful woodwork & outdoor seating in what I think is a Western mountain town with a unique sense of style (think Cicely, Alaska, in the TV show 'Northern Exposure')

Reviewed 15 July 2013

It's hard for me to give this place a bad review because at the time we ate there it was the only restaurant in town open. The electricity was out and they were open. So, with that being said, they fed us. I guess the main thing was the girl took forever to come by with our menus after she told us where to seat and then again forever to get our drinks. Our food was a little crisp, but I'm going to say with the electricity out maybe that caused all the problems. I think maybe the girl was just stressed out; it might be better on an average day.