“Best breakfast and rolls around”
Review of Bearclaw Bakery

Bearclaw Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Cooke City
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
wyo
“Best breakfast and rolls around”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

This is one of the very best places to eat breakfast in this area for a very reasonable price. We also stocked up on rolls to take through the park as we knew the food was not the best in the park and is very expensive for what you get.Love this place and will be eating there when we go back. Very friendly owner!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank rockymtncowgrl

Minot, ND
“Love this Place”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

The food is always great, I've tried pretty much everything on the menu and haven't found anything I don't like although the Sammy I Am breakfast sandwich and their cinnamon rolls are my favorite. The price is right too, leaves you room to take an extra sticky bun with on the way out. I'm not a coffee guy, but some of the guys we were out there with said the espresso and that stuff was excellent as well. A simple please and thank you is all that is needed to get the royal treatment.

Bob also sells or rents any gear that you need for a day of riding for a reasonable price. He has a great deal of knowledge to get you set up with what you need won't let you leave until you are confident in using it.

Visited January 2014
South Jordan, Utah, United States
“breakfast”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

best in town, cheap and home cooked. the seating area is small and crowded on holiday weekends but well worth it!

Visited December 2013
Sheridan, Wyoming
“If you're in Cooke City this is the ONLY place you need to go to eat!”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Delicious food, amazing baked goods, and surprisingly excellent coffee and lattes. Fast and wonderfully friendly service.

• Visited November 2013
Pryor, Montana, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Greatest food ever!”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Terri is about the nicest lady I have met, and I dont think I could cook any better at home.Her baked goods are the best,and I love the shop. Any time I get p to Cooke sity I will eat there! Terri and Bob were very nice to me and my family. I wouldnt hesitate to go back.

• Visited November 2012