Nothing like having the window open and getting fresh mountain air! The sound of Soda Butte Creek is to die for. Rooms are clean and welcoming. Food is great, try the prime rib! If you are lucky...you may even catch some great music on select weekends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cooke City is situated in the Beartooth Absaroka mountains. Accessible via Montana Hwy 212 Beartooth Scenic Highway, Chief Joseph Scenic Hwy 296 and Yellowstone National Park. Soda Butte Lodge is located on Main Street in the center of town. Our 32 guest rooms are located on two floors of the motel. We are also, the only full service motel in Cooke City with 3-meal restaurant and sports bar full liquor. The large lobby is a great place to relax, by the fireplace or by the windows to "people watch", play cards, read or visit with friends. We are just 3 1/2 miles from the north east entrance to Yellowstone National Park and the infamous Lamar Valley where "wolf watching" is very popular. The area is ideal for wildlife viewing, horseback riding, fishing, hiking, 4 wheeling and many photo-ops. Winter in Cooke City is unlike no other. Extreme snowmobiling, snowboarding and cross country skiing at its' finest. Winter, the lodge, is only accessible through Yellowstone Park (Mammoth) or drive over Chief Joseph to Pilot Creek parking lot and snowmobile in the last 9 miles. Our area is rich in the things money can't buy: history, beauty, wildlife and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Soda Butte Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Soda Butte Hotel Cooke City
- Soda Butte Lodge Cooke City, Montana