“Really enjoyed the food”
Review of Miners Saloon

Miners Saloon
Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in Cooke City
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Miners Saloon is a full service bar with exceptional food. We have everything from burgers to pizzas to epic Sunday BBQs with steaks and trout. More information, menus and photos of our food can be found on our facebook page, facebook dot com/MinersSaloonCookeCity.
Reviewed 6 October 2013

We stayed in Cooke City for a couple of nights and ended up eating here both evenings. The first night I had buffalo chicken wings and some fries and my husband had a burger, all were excellent. The fries have been mentioned in reviews before and I have to say that the praise is merited; they are thin cut, skin on and delicious, plus you get lots of them!

The second night we shared a pizza and fries, again, both were great. The pizza was thin and crispy with excellent toppings (pepperoni and Italian sausage).

The Miner's Saloon itself does not look much from the outside but we found it very clean and pleasant. The staff were friendly and efficient and this is a place that seems to be popular with the locals. If in Cooke City again we wouldn't hesitate to eat here.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

We had a couple of sandwichs which were good. Pizza also looked yummy. Friendly local bar, oops Saloon, atmosphere.

Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

We all wanted pizza and beer so we went into the Miners Saloon on a recommendation. The pizza was great and a good value. We had a great time.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

The food was OK and a little funky. When we were there I got the feeling it was a rock-n-roll biker bar. Service was Ok. I must have been in a different building than the person who raved about the beautiful view. The only windows I saw were back in the road-house/dance hall bathroom area which overlooked somebody's backyard littered with snowmobiles and car parts (Ok, there might have been forest/creek/mountains behind that).
If I'd have known they didn't take credit cards before I entered, I'd have looked elsewhere. That and the lack of Ranch Dressing were curious and might have an interesting story associated with them.
We'll be spending the night in Cooke City, so we'll get another look at the place (though I doubt we'll stop in for dinner).
I thought the prices were a little high, even in an isolated tourist town. We'll compare this coming weekend. . .
We'll be checking out other places, which may be limited since we are approaching the shoulder season for Cooke City. . . .

1  Thank pcsdpo
Reviewed 14 September 2013

A day trip to Cooke City brought us to the Miner's Saloon. We decide to have a bit of lunch and were pleasantly surprised. The food was really fresh and tasty. Decent beer selection. Warning they do not accept credit or debit cards and they do not have ranch dressing as clearly stated on the bottom of the menu.

1  Thank Bonesmania