There is nothing fancy about the Alpine Motel but the rooms are comfortable, warm and there is ample hot water for showers. The road beyond Cooke City was closed for the winter while we were there but this is a good base for visiting the Lamar Valley and hopefully seeing wolves. Breakfast and dinner in the cafe/bistro across were plentiful and good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have a variety of sparkling clean rooms and 4 apartment sized suites with furnished kitchens. We offer Free WiFi, HBO, ESPN, and complimentary long distance. We do have Pet-Friendly rooms. We now have fridges and microwaves in all of our rooms. We offer outside seating and drive up access to all of our first floor rooms. Guests may also enjoy our outside BBQ area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Cooke City Alpine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cooke City Alpine Hotel Cooke City
- Hotel Cooke City
- Cooke City Alpine Montana