“What kind of cheese on your Reuben?”
Review of Mac's Last Cast

Mac's Last Cast
Ranked #12 of 41 Restaurants in Dillon
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Description: Mac's Last Cast is a lively sports bar with a fishing flair. The walls are adorned by local trout and fishing guide information. We have 12 taps including Montana micros and Guinness. Mac's is located across from the museum above the Blacktail Station restaurant. Food such as pizzas, fresh salads, BBQ and sandwiches are offered for lunch and dinner. Blacktail Station serves food in the bar after 5:00 p.m. including steaks, seafood and pasta.
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

It seemed a little weird when our server asked what kind of cheese I wanted on my Reuben. Swiss, right? And then the bill arrived . Instead of $11.95 for the Rueben, I was charged$13.50. When I asked why, the server checked w the manager on duty and then explained it was for the Swiss cheese. I argued the point to no avail and left with a bad taste in my mouth, needless to say.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Wednesday wing night - you have to try it. It's apparently a local favorite because it was busy every time I ate here so I would recommend coming early. Great burgers, great corned beef and great service. Staff are very friendly and prompt and value is great.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Service was good, not outstanding. food Good but the music was annoying and the bar in general was very dark as in no lights on. people were friendly but they need to turn down the music so people can visit and it was so dark that it was almost comical. A few college kids in bar but it was not them playing the music. the four of us left for a more quiet setting. we did not leave mad, just needed something different.

Reviewed 25 October 2012

When we go out for a drink, we go to Mac's. It is friendly, affordable and they have a bar menu, with specials every week night. The food is GOOD!

Reviewed 12 October 2012

This is definitely worth a stop if you are in Dillon. A hang-out for flyfishing guides and anglers. Fishing decor. The food is from the Blacktail Station downstairs.