“Food is great. Salsa is spicy!”
Review of Los Koritas

Los Koritas
Ranked #21 of 39 Restaurants in Dillon
Cuisines: Mexican
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food is great. Salsa is spicy!”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Food was delicious. Had the 2 tacos with shredded beef and it was some of the best shredded beef i've ever had. Topped with crisp lettuce, fresh tomatos and cheese. Also came rice and beans... i usually don't care for the beans but these were very good. Lots of food at a very fair price. Loved it, will be back. The salsa was a little hot for me but im kinda a lightweight when it comes to spicy.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank lcv2722

“Good food, not so great atmosphere.”
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

I have to say the food was great. The place is not very clean though. I visited a month or so ago and there was still black dust on the light fixtures! It is a good thing that the food is tastes so good. It would be nice if they gave the dining room a good scrubning!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank tammyiam
Montecito, California
“Good Home Cooking”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

If you're stuck in Dillon, this is a small family run Spartan business that has that home cooking feel and taste. Good salsa and home made chips; I enjoyed their enchilada trio, each different.
Disappoint was they don't have beer/liquor license; and when I was there the owners had their 3 kids watching cartoons on the tv above the tables. Very inexpensive, I felt guilty & gave them a larger tip.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank orv m
Cedar Rapids, Iowa USA
“Authentic, Fresh, and charming!”
Reviewed 27 April 2013

After an exhausting week of training we awoke from a post work nap wanting comfort food. By the time we had showered and dressed, we made it to the restaurant just fifteen minutes before closing. We were welcomed graciously, and we gratefully enjoyed the delicious homestyle Mexican fare. The salsa served with chips was some of the tastiest we've ever had with big chunks of fresh tomato and onion and whole leaves of fresh cilantro. The rest of the meal was equally delightful. My husband tried the Chiles Relleno (cheese stuffed breaded and pan friend mild peppers served with rice and refried beans) and loved it. I had Arroz con Pollo. This is a traditional dish where I am from (Colombia), and I knew it wouldn't be exactly the same. The Mexican version as served at Koritas was flavorful, perfectly sauteed strips of chicken breast served over rice and sprinkled with melted cheese. It and the beans were all delicious. The two of us had our wonderful late meal for $21.00. Truthfully, the friendly welcome so close to closing alone would have been worth that to us. The wonderful food was just a bonus. :) I suspect the entire menu will be worth sampling, and we will definitely be back as our training continues for two more weeks. This, by the way, would clearly be a wonderful place to take a family with plenty of mild offerings and a sparkling clean, homey atmosphere. Except for the perfect English, it feels like being transported to a pretty little restaurant in Mexico.

• Visited April 2013
4 Thank Laurel W
Polaris, Montana
“La Comida Preferida!”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Excellent food and friendly, quick service. One of the most delightful places for lunch in Dillon, MT.

Visited March 2013
3 Thank Walter L

Been to Los Koritas? Share your experiences!