“Friendly people”

Ranked #25 of 40 Restaurants in Dillon
Dillon, Montana
“Friendly people”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

New owners are very nice. Great place to eat and have a drink. A great value for your money. A local favorite and a small town atmosphere.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank mtorboy8

Homestead, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast at the Klondike”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Stopped in for breakfast one morning and had the garbage omelet...DELICIOUS, comes with potatoes, toast, way more food than a girl can eat. Also, AWESOME Bloody Marys!

Came back, another day, for lunch and had the hamburger and sweet potato fries, (again more that a girl can eat) great tasting and made the way I wanted.

Very Friendly Service and had a great time every time I went back. Definitely recommend to anyone wanted good food, friendly people and good prices!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Sassyc42
MN
“Casino lunch”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Probably on the upper end of average for a casino lunch cafe. Good, fast service, clean, and friendly. with typical side-cafe casino menu and prices. Parking outside the door. If geocaching, two caches within walking distance.

Visited October 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“More then Enough”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

When I travel south to Arizona I do not usually stop in Montana but this trip I decided to stay over in Dillon after a 11 hour drive from Edmonton. I found the Klondike Inn on the internet and decided to try it as most of the reviews were very good. I was not disappointed as I started with the home made beef vegetable soup that was hardy and very tasty and finished with the special of the day, a ground sirloin steak complete with fries and vegetables. The meal was served on two plates and was very tasty. Service was immediate and ongoing through the meal. I had a high end drink and my bill was still only $15.00.

Visited October 2013
3 Thank Ferg22G
Idaho Falls
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Stopped here for lunch with my Mom. You seat yourself and the dining area is separate from the bar area. I had a Pork Chop John's Pork Chop sandwich. It came on a toasted bun with all the toppings on the side. Very yummy and now I know I don't have to go to Butte for a Pork Chop John's fix. It was as good or better than the ones I've had in Butte. My Mom had a Club Sandwich and she said it was very good. It was also a large serving and she took half of it to go. We both had sweet potato fries that were very good. You had your choice of regular or sweet potato fries or coleslaw. The server was very efficient and did a great job.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank IdahoGems

Been to Klondike Inn? Share your experiences!