“Amazing”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Cabin -
3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 6
Divide, Montana

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Any
Heymichhe...
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Amazing”
Reviewed 25 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

This was a trip of a lifetime for me and The Silver Bowe Club exceeded my expectations truly a five star stay. We stayed in the big house but got a chance to view the cabins and they are great also. I started each day watching the amazing sun rise over the mountains on patio which has two fireplaces. We enjoyed the Big Hole River swimming and floating the river all the way to town. We hiked,road four wheelers and the hilight of the stay was the helicopter ride. The owners of the house are amazing there is nothing they won't help you with if you need something. Very very clean. Can't wait to go back. I have to put in a word for the Hiching Post grill and bar the BEST hamburger I have ever eaten. I can not think of one bad commit about this house or the trip. My best advice is to talk to Adam he knows everything about fishing,hunting,things to see and do. I can't wait to bring my family back.

Location Cleanliness
Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Friends
Lisa S
Clinton, Montana
“Amazing scenery, great fly fishing along with quiet seclusion.”
Reviewed 7 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

We took advantage of a mild March weather pattern and spent a couple days at the Silver Bow Club to do some fly fishing on the Big Hole River. With 3.5 miles of river frontage, we enjoyed exploring and fishing the river and then returning to our cabin for lunch and dinner.

We stayed in the Salmon Fly cabin - just beautiful! Some of the furnishings were built with repurposed lumber from historic buildings on the property. We enjoyed hearing about the history of the Silver Bow Club from owner Adam. We plan to return this coming summer and have him take us for an aerial photography tour in the property's helicopter!!

Over the top luxury with great prices, we felt so pampered. Highly recommended!

Value Cleanliness
Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Couples
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing