Good place to stay when exploring Glacier National Park but do note this town is not exactly near the park (though very near the park lodge which is worth seeing). The road between here and Glacier is both breathtaking and a bit of a thriller with steep curves over a mountain drop and cows walking out wherever they please. (the road scared me but was an unheralded highlight of our trip). The room was clean. Many commented on showers, mine was hot and taken at night. The other shower was "hot with some mild fluctuations" taken in the morning. Everything was clean and there were no odd smells. Bed mattress was dumpy and not exactly comfy but tolerable for a night. Ashtrays in the room do not inspire confidence in a no smoking policy and struck as as odd. Still, very nice proprietors!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Jacobson's Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jacobson`s Cottages Hotel East Glacier Park
- Jacobsons Hotel East Glacier Park
- Jacobsons Motel East Glacier Park
- Jacobson's Cottages East Glacier Park, Montana