I must admit, we were initially a bit skeptical about this place when we were booking. The booking was over the phone and got no confirmation email and no deposit was held on my card. We checked in quite late and the lady at the front desk was very helpful. We got a nice cottage, which although not fancy and upmarket as chain hotels, was very very clean and comfortable. The heater worked great in the night and the bed was good. TV was old and didn't have many channels but in a place so close to such a beautiful NP one really should not need a TV. There was a small cafe and a local store nearby and we walked down there to have some hucckleberry ice-cream later that evening. Good old small town America. Very safe, warm and hospitable people. Great stay!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Jacobson's Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jacobson`s Cottages Hotel East Glacier Park
- Jacobsons Hotel East Glacier Park
- Jacobsons Motel East Glacier Park
- Jacobson's Cottages East Glacier Park, Montana