“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were told the wait was about an hour but we only waited about a half hour. The food was well worth the wait. Would eat there again if we were in town.

3  Thank IndyREMI

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Serrano's is a 3 minute walk from the Glacier Park Lodge, across the tracks and across the highway.

The food is excellent, the ambiance is welcoming, and the service is way above average. My server, Jennie, is one of the hardest working and fastest walking people I've encountered in the food service business.
TO SERRANO MANAGEMENT: Great hire!
TO JENNIE: All I can say is ATT-Girl !

4  Thank I6280VGmichaelh
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Remember the old saying, "The customer is always right"? Serrano's staff and management do not remember either. Don't get me wrong, half the staff wish to please, but it the bad apple that is remembered. And the other saying about "not falling far from the tree" must be true because the manager has trained the staff that profits come before a nice dining option. Where to begin? At the beginning...getting seated was offered only at a group table and then we were told to find our way to the back room to our table. Next, the wrong drinks were served. After seating, drinks what else could they do? Of course, the food. The waitress actually told us we were wrong about our order.

There are other options than over-priced Mexican food. Avoid until they address the customer service problem.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I had heard many people raving about Serrano's but I have to admit that I was disappointed.
I arrived at 5h30pm (they open at 5pm) and waited 45 min. to get a table. I ordered the chicken with mole sauce (pollo con mole). I waited one hour for my plate to arrive. The chicken was tough and dry. Normally I would have returned the plate but I decided that I had already waited long enough for my food.

Service was OK. For some unknown reason, a family of 4 got served before I did even though they had arrived after me. The waitress was defensive when I asked her about it at the end of the meal.

If I went again, I would go after 8h30pm to cut on the waiting time.
I would also first go to the SUMMIT mentioned on another post.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

The food was truly wonderful, delicious, large servings, and served with style. They were crowded during the dinner rush so the service was very slow, although the servers were working hard to try to keep up.