You can't find more accommodating hosts than Diane and Bob. They are extremely friendly and provide you with an extremely enjoyable stay. The cabin was super! Everything was clean and new. We loved sitting on the porch in the morning with our breakfast juice, and loved even more sitting around the fireplace in the evening with our evening juice. We were in cabin #1 and our friends were in cabin #2. Great views. There was no phone (we all had cells) and no TV, and that was a blessing. We really enjoyed just kicking back and soaking in the beauty of Montana. I'd highly recommend Travelers Rest Lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy, deluxe, private cabins nestled in the aspen trees. Cabins have large, covered front porches, kitchenettes, dining area, full baths, gas-log fireplaces. Nicely decorated with log beds, open log ceilings, and fir flooring in the kitchen area. Close to hiking trails, wildlife viewing, dining, shopping, golf, and Amtrak station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Travelers Rest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelers Rest Hotel East Glacier Park
- Travelers Rest Lodge East Glacier Park, Montana