My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights in September 2013. We found the room to be very comfortable and although not huge the rooms size was more than adequate for 2 adults. The managers, Randy and Desarae both went out of their way to help us during our visit. The continental style breakfast is free and open from 6am to 10pm. The value at this hotel is quite good and we would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a very nice family run motel. We pride ourselves on small town hospitality and clean updated comfortable rooms. We offer a continental breakfast, satellite TV, free WiFi, air conditioning, fridge and microwave. We also have irons, hair dryers, coffee pots and irons available upon request. We also have rooms with jacuzzi tubs. Our goal is to make your stay with us a great one and are here to serve you. We are local to the area and love to help you plan you vacation in Glacier in any way we can, whether it be helping you set up a tour with one of the tour bus companies or giving you tips on great trails to hike or place to see. We hope that when you leave Glacier your trip is a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Dancing Bears Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dancing Bears Hotel East Glacier Park
- Dancing Bears Inn East Glacier Park, Montana