Context: Staying here as a launch point to hike trails in Two Medicine, Glacier National Park
Pros: Clean, roomy cottage like room, with very helpful on site staff. Breakfast area open from 6 AM to 10 PM, with juices, milks, breakfast burritos, yogurt, fruit, bread for sandwiches - quite a selection and open a significant amount of time, into the evening (yes, 10 PM).
Cons: Parking space is a bit tight, but workable; no clear table top eating area where food is located, so most eat in their room, which is no problem; the Inn is located off from a dusty, dirt road, and there isn't really scenery to be gazing at.
Comment: Great place where I would clearly stay again. The Inn had us dancing with the bears!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a very nice family run motel. We pride ourselves on small town hospitality and clean updated comfortable rooms. We offer a continental breakfast, satellite TV, free WiFi, air conditioning, fridge and microwave. We also have irons, hair dryers, coffee pots and irons available upon request. We also have rooms with jacuzzi tubs. Our goal is to make your stay with us a great one and are here to serve you. We are local to the area and love to help you plan you vacation in Glacier in any way we can, whether it be helping you set up a tour with one of the tour bus companies or giving you tips on great trails to hike or place to see. We hope that when you leave Glacier your trip is a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Dancing Bears Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dancing Bears Hotel East Glacier Park
- Dancing Bears Inn East Glacier Park, Montana