“Perfect Getaway”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Emigrant
Reedfly Farm & Rivers Bend Lodge
Reviewed 2 October 2012

Pete and Carol are SUPER!!! We stayed at River's Bend for 4 nights and and it was excellent. The Brown Trout Suite has a great view of the Yellowstone River, comfortable bed and wonderful shower. It is very convenient to the North Entrance of Yellowstone. The last day of our trip we hung around Emigrant which is a destination of it's own! You will not be disappointed with your stay here!!!!

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jan S

Reviewed 12 April 2011

Beautifully appointed. Amazing views. A VERY comfy bed. One of the best showers I've ever experienced. What more could I ask for? I hope to return one day.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 May 2010

My wife and I, plus some close friends had the opportunity to stay at Rivers Bend Lodge for 5 days last fall. I must say it is one of the most picturesque places we have stayed in some time. The Lodge is located on the banks of the Yellowstone River and offered us some of the most fantastic wild life viewing, fishing, and hunting opportunities around. Most importantly, for my wife and I, was the hospitality,fellowship and friendship extended to us and our friends by everyone at Rivers Bend Lodge. We are already looking forward too and making plans to revisit this fall.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank mjh470humm
Reviewed 26 April 2010

As the Yellowstone River flows north out of Wyoming into Montana, it mellows, and charms little towns like Gardiner, and Emigrant. It flows through valleys teaming with deer and elk, and pheasant. I landed my plane at a small strip in Gardiner, and the crew from Rivers Bend Lodge was there waiting for me. After marveling at the beauty of Yellowstone National Park from the air, I was now "living" in a beautiful log cabin literally a few feet from the Yellowstone River! The guide showed this tin horn the basics of fly fishing, and my reward was instant. What a thrill to pull a monster trout from the river -- just like in the movies. Visiting the nearby town of Livingston was like stepping back in time. It could have been 100 years ago, without cell phones, agendas, and the complexities of modern life. Peaceful and exciting at the same time.

The food and service and camp fire conversations were wonderfully memorable.

Next time, I'll stay longer.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 April 2010

Thelodge is amazing... a perfect getaway for couples.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2010

My Fiance and I were looking to escape our day to day life with a nice, quiet and romantic getaway when we found rivers bend Lodge and Cabins! Everything we saw in pictures online more then met our expectations during our stay. The staff was warm and welcoming and their rooms were VERY cozy! This is a gem in the middle of a fantastic setting! I would encourage anyone looking for some R&R to stay here!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2010

My husband and I had a wonderful weekend at the lodge. Perfect setting with the river front property.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple

Been to Reedfly Farm & Rivers Bend Lodge? Share your experiences!