“Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Emigrant
Hubbard's Yellowstone Lodge
Reviewed 16 August 2014

When God made Montana he broke the mold and in that mold had to have been Hubbard's Yellowstone Lodge. There really is nothing like it. Do you like to horseback ride? Got it. Do you like to fish, river or lake? Got it. Do you like to hike? Got it. Do you like relaxing while looking over a valley? Got it. Or maybe you want to relax while looking over a private lake. Got that too. Want to try your hand at shooting? Yup. Visiting Yellowstone Park on your bucket list? North entrance is only about 20 miles away. Do you like to eat great food and have top notch accommodations? They have first class chefs along with the friendliest staff I have seen. They worked diligently to make our stay something that we will never forget. I really can't see why anybody would vacation anywhere else. Five stars all the way.

1  Thank Jim G

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Just wanted to say thanks for the wonderful time that we shared at the Hubbard Lodge. Our time with you was intended to be special for me and my two sons. Now that they have families of their own, it’s much harder to have father and son time. You we’re the perfect place, time and group of activities for us. Thank you for helping us to enjoy the beauty, of your area and for your being so respectful of the blessings of mother nature’s magnificience. You should be proud of your people , your, facility and your accomplishments as it is my belief that you are in the memory business. You certainly were successful in our case as we will always have wonderful memories of our family time together at Hubbard Lodge.
Your courtesy, hospitality, food and attention to detail is no less than Five Star! Last weekend we had a customer appreciation day and I shared, with my company employees, my expectations for customer service based on my experience at Hubbard Lodge. At the end of the event, we got great reviews. Thanks for being such a perfect example of how to create a great experience for your clients! We’ll be back soon.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2014

This is the second year my wife and I have visited the Lodge. The accommodations are exceptional, the Staff is second to none and the tantalizing gourmet meals are a plus. Activities for all ages, from the serene and tranquil vista views of the Mountains and Lake to the rugged horse and jeep trails.

1  Thank Vickie C
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Hubbard's Yellowstone Ranch is one of my family's favorite places to go every year. The rooms are cozy and beautifully done, I love all of the amenities in the room and the chocolate on the pillows. The staff is one of the friendliest staffs I have ever come across, always greeting you and with a smile. The food is absolutely amazing and so Yummy!! My family and I were able to see a lot of wild life while we were there, and my son loved seeing all of the cows!! We got to enjoy the hiking, the scenery, and the amazing food. We can't wait to come back next year. Thank you Hubbards!!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Hubbard’s Yellowstone is a first class ranch all around! The scenery is absolutely amazing, the staff makes you feel like family, the food is incredible and lodging is comfortable and relaxing. What makes this ranch so special is the attention to every detail that makes up the entire vacation experience.
We signed up for a 3 day riding package. On the first day, the wranglers paired us up with a horse that was a match for our riding ability, and we rode for 3 days. In the mornings we moved cattle and in the afternoons we rode to different parts of the mountains where we saw bald eagles, elk, deer and all the amazing scenery you could imagine. Our wrangler, Wraymond, brought us to some of the most remote areas in the mountains that you would never see by car.
In addition to the riding package, we visited Yellowstone for 2 days with our guide, Rachael. She was very knowledgeable and gave us a unique perspective of the park and its history.
This was a truly amazing vacation and we will definitely be back!

1  Thank Rick F
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Wow- what a place! Hubbard's Yellowstone Lodge was a dream come true for my husband and I. We didn't really know what to expect but on the advice of friends went to the lodge to relax and get some guided fly-fishing in (I had recently completed a 2-day Orvis fly-fishing course and was eager to catch some fish!).

From the moment we pulled up to the lodge and Sheree so happily welcomed us and checked us in, we knew we were in for something pretty special. The view of the valley was heart-stopping, with a never-ending view of the Yellowstone River meandering below. Our lakefront room (within a few steps of the main lodge) had a large front porch with a table and chairs where I spent hours reading and relaxing and gazing out onto the lake. The lodge itself is gorgeous- large, inviting, and beautifully furnished, with backgammon, chess, checkers and board games out and ready to be played, not to mention all sorts of homemade treats available throughout the day and night. Guests gathered in the bar area each afternoon to relax, play cards, and compare adventures of the day, and dinner was served outdoors if there was a BBQ scheduled (we had a whole barbecued pig one night) or indoors for fine sit-down gourmet service (but still casual dress which we loved!). The food is spectacular, and the chefs/cooks are all graduates of the finest culinary schools throughout the country. Service was spot-on all the way around and you could tell the staff loved working there.

Our fishing guide Dave Force was the absolute best (I had asked for someone patient and of good humor since I was new to fly-fishing), and we have already booked him for next year when we return. We caught tons of fish both days, and Dave was great at knowing exactly where they liked to hang out. He was so fun, and so patient (I did lose a *few* flies lol), and a great teacher- and having talked to other guests, they were all equally impressed with their guides as well.

It's obvious the Hubbard family takes great pride in their lodge, and their staff, and for good reason. They provide superlative service and experiences for their guests, from fishing to horseback riding to herding cattle to shooting skeet to hiking to playing soccer to letting guests simply be- and they do it always with a genuine smile and warmth in their hearts. It doesn't get any better than that.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great but we really liked looking at the lake- room 8.