“Another good burgers and beer location...”

River's Edge Bar & Grill
Ranked #4 of 6 Restaurants in Emigrant
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Just burgers and beer for the four of us with good local folks. It does have a full bar and if you are a hunter you should stop and check ot the heads on the walls.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This place was recommended to us by the host of the Airbnb we were staying at. My boyfriend ordered a burger that he loved and I ordered a bunless burger to stay away from carbs. We loved our meals. We also ordered chicken wings which I loved and he didn't but since I'm writing the review and not my boyfriend, I give it 5 stars. Great place to stop after hiking because it was a laid back atmosphere. Also, friendly service. I definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Anyone who reads my reviews knows I regularly order a burger. Some are certainly better then others and the River's Edge creates a mighty fine one with home made fries. The burgers are 1/2 pounders so we usually split it:). No extra charge for the additional plate. The beer is always cold with about 6 on tap, and bottles in the cooler. A full bar is available. I talked to a lady leaving with a pizza and she opened the box so I could take a peek inside. It was a white pizza which I never expected to see here. Complete with artichoke hearts. The crust was beautiful and browned to perfection. If I hadn't already ordered that burger...anyway she lives nearby and claimed she was cooking that night. She was so friendly and nice which seems to be how people just are around here.
This place also has a pool table and a room on the side with a casino. Lots of parking and outside eating available.
I will tell you now, it would benefit from a regular cleaning. We always sit up at the bar so we are exposed to more then if we sat at a table. We come here when we park our RV down the road about 5 miles. And we come here nearly every time. So clearly we enjoy the environment and the colorful folks that enjoy the fresh and tasty meals as much as we do.
We shall return!

Reviewed 5 July 2017

This was the only place in the area that was open with regular hours. The staff was friendly and the pizza hit the spot. They had a lot of beverages offered that were made in Montana and Wyoming

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was suggested to by the Holiday inn for good walleye the didn't disappoint this was the best walleye that I had all of my years of coming to Wisconsin