“Great”
Review of Lure Me Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ennis
Lure Me Inn
Ranked #1 of 10 Speciality Lodging in Ennis
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Absolutely beautiful, every thing all in one, peaceful and quite. The check in was a breeze. First night we saw Antelope in the field across the road. I would advise to buy groceries before you get into Ennis as the store was quite expensive. There are plenty of local places to eat, we just wanted to cook our own for tonight. This place is clean and as I said I highly recommend. The price was way better than staying at a chain hotel, and they aren't nearly as cozy.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 2 August 2014

We loved the cabin! It had anything we could wish for. Spacious, two queen beds, table and seating (wooden table and wooden benches, loved it!), big and clean bathroom, kitchenette with pots, and dishes, microwave and refrigerator. The interior was made with love to detail! Those are very charming cabins. It was also very quiet there. We loved everything! I would definitely stay there again.

1  Thank IvyNV
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We will not hesitate to stay here again because of the over the too management and the way they have made this place and stay of ours one of the best we have experienced for the money by far, our hats off to you for an oasis in the middle of a desert of quality places to stay for a very fair price.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We have been going to the madison river area many times over the years I have stayed at several different places in the Ennis Mt. area the Lure Me Inn has all places I have ever stayed at beat hands down ,nice cabins ,very quiet,very CLEAN!!!,large bathrooms ,the owners are super nice ,and friendly, This place will be on my list from now on ,best cabins in the west

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We just left Ennis this morning after spending two nights at the Lure Me Inn...we absolutely loved it! We were in Cabin #3 which was just great. It was large and well laid out with 2 queen beds and a fully stocked kitchen...everything you could possibly need. The bathroom is huge. The cabin is decorated beautifully, with a fishing theme. It was very clean and the beds comfortable. There was a bench out front and also a little patio area on the side with two chairs. There is also a common courtyard area with a bench, swing and picnic table. It's in a beautiful rural setting just a few minutes from downtown Ennis and the scenery is beautiful. The cabins are only a couple years old and there are only 8 of them. The owner is just wonderful....I felt like we were leaving an old friend.

We are on a two-week road trip and the Lure Me Inn and the lovely town of Ennis is the highlight of our trip for sure. We had a great time there and I highly recommend the Lure Me Inn when visiting the Ennis area. I wish I could give this wonderful place 10 Stars because they certainly deserve them!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2014

My boytoy and I stopped in Ennis to spend the night after a day of exploring Virginia City and Nevada City before we went to Yellowstone the next day. It was such cute little cabin! The owners were so friendly and nice, and the room itself was clean and inviting. The bathroom was nice and big, and the bed was comfortable. If you are going to cook, there is everything you need in the room. I would highly recommend staying here, we loved it! Also, you can't beat the price!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I LOVE this hotel. It's very quiet, spacious and reasonably priced. It's decorated so cute and is VERY clean. I would walk barefoot here and I don't do that at hotels. The owners are extremely nice and helpful. I have stayed here more than once and both times were amazing. It was so wonderful we stayed here and drove from here to Yellowstone National Park everyday. I have not one negative thing to say. I plan on going back soon!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Been to Lure Me Inn? Share your experiences!