“Exciting and well-guided”

Montana Whitewater Raft Company
More attraction details
Owner description: Whitewater Rafting Trips on the Gallatin, Madison and Yellowstone Rivers. Yellowstone Zipline located at our Gallatin River office. You can choose to do a Classic 2-Hour Zip with 3 Lines or a Super 3.5-Hour Zip with 6 lines and more adventure elements. Introductory Fly Fishing Classes. Horseback Riding.
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We had a great ziplining experience with our guides Luke and Doug. They were very careful and safety-driven, but also seemed to be having lots of fun and passed on the enthusiasm to the rest of us. I was very nervous but watching the kids go fearlessly and with the guides' encouragement, it was fine. Doug had his work cut out for him, as another friend and i got stuck in the middle of the first line and he had to come out and pull us back to the platform. On the way back they both shared knock-knock jokes with our kids, ages 6-12. Also hats off to them for recommending a gem of a restaurant nearby, the Lighthouse.

There are newer reviews for Montana Whitewater Raft Company

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Rafted with Sean as our guide and he did an awesome job!!! We all loved the experience!!! Highly recommended!! Then we zip lined with Zander and Jacob, who were both very professional yet a lot of fun!!! I appreciated their patience as well as I was quite nervous the entire time and they did a great job to calm me down and reassure me!! Thanks guys!!!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We did a 1/2 day trip on the lower Gallatin River (of "A River Funs Through It" fame) with our out-of-town company. We've done this trip before but this is our first with Montana Whitewater. It will not be our last. They were extremely well-organized and ran on time. Our guide was entertaining, but more importantly, well experienced. While he made sure we had fun, his first focus was on safety. The Mad Mile did not disappoint! I will bring my guests here again.

I wish we would have had time to do the zip lining. Will have to visit again!

The only complaint was that the restrooms were out of order and line of porta-potties were a little gross. I assume (hope) this is a temporary problem.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I would 100% recommend Montana whitewater for both zip lining and rafting. We did the super zip - well worth it for the extra zips. The guides were AMAZING!!! We had Rose, Rosie, Joey and Patrick with our group of 15 from age 7 to 72 years young for the super zip! They were super professional, encouraging for those who needed extra courage, funny and just all around awesome. Our rafting guides Nicole and Ashley were so friendly as well, giving us information about the different areas of the river as we rafted and genuinely seemed interested in making the trip a blast for us all. We made memories we'll never forget and we would do it all again in a heartbeat. Thanks Montana Whitewater!!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Our guide, Jeremy, was excellent and so much fun! The trip was great! About an hour and a half long with different levels of rafting. The Mad (2) Mile was perfect for adding more action to the trip. I would highly recommend them for a great afternoon on the water.... and wear a wetsuit if the water's cool and temps aren't in the 90's because you WILL get wet! They make sure of that!! Thanks Jeremy!! Oh and we took your advice and had dinner at one of your recommendations! Also very good!