“Terrific whitewater experience for all!”

Montana Whitewater Raft Company
More attraction details
Owner description: Whitewater Rafting Trips on the Gallatin, Madison and Yellowstone Rivers. Yellowstone Zipline located at our Gallatin River office. You can choose to do a Classic 2-Hour Zip with 3 Lines or a Super 3.5-Hour Zip with 6 lines and more adventure elements. Introductory Fly Fishing Classes. Horseback Riding.
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Terrific whitewater experience for all!”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Extremely enjoyable half day trip down the Gallatin River. Our guide, Jeremy was wonderful. She was experienced, safety conscious, knowledgeable and entertaining. Our entire group had smiles all around. We highly recommend a trip with Montana Whitewater.

Marathon, WI
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great Time!”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Our family of four did the 2-1/2 hour raft trip and we all had a great time. Our guide Lynn made the trip fun. Our teenage girls enjoyed it, but my wife thought it was the most fun she ever had. I would put this on your list of things to do when visiting Big Sky.

Fairbanks, Alaska
“Great time on the gallatin river”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We reserved an exclusive for family of four, we had Ethan as our raft guide. It was a very fun exciting beautiful family raft trip. Ethan was fun, adventurous and entertaining. I highly recommend this for families with adventurous kids!

Gallatin river is beautiful. Gods country!

New Canaan, Connecticut
“Zip N Dip”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Great trips (zip & rafting) for family of 5 (girl 17, boys 14 & 12). Recommend 100%!! Guides were particularly fun, knowledgeable and safety-focused.

Chesterland, Ohio, USA
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“GREAT zipline fun!”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

My wife and two kids took the big adventure did a full package for all zips. Jamie (Girl) and Doug were outstanding guides. They were funny and fun. Made everyone feel like they were there to help and have a good time.
I can't say enough about the whole experience. This was my 4th or 5th time zip lining, but it was a first for my kids. They had a blast!

I would certainly go back

One note: If you are out of shape or don't think you can climb a steep hill at 6000 feet, don't bother. This is not a light activity.