Review Highlights

Linda S
Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
via mobile
Amazing guide

Ive been fishing the entire world for 6 years but the guides here are off charts!! And fishing was... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
lalocabrera5

1,127 results
All reviews super zip gallatin river mad mile white water rafting rafting trip zip dip zip line adventure fly fishing safety instructions safety talk a lot of fun food truck super fun great trip wet suits office staff water level
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Whitewater followed by zip lining. Guides were Fabulous for both so were the views. Water pretty tame but scenic a day we will talk about for a long time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ive been fishing the entire world for 6 years but the guides here are off charts!! And fishing was amazing too!

Reviewed 9 October 2018

My son and I were looking for a whitewater adventure in mid-September. Not the easiest request. But, these guys delivered, PLUS! Great with my son, warm equipment options to fight off the chills, and entertaining guides.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Montana W, Manager at Montana Whitewater, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

We're glad you all had such a great time - even in the chilly temps! We are always happy to make it happen!

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Excellent. Our guide Brent was awesome! It was cold but he was excellent at giving us instructions on how to guide the raft! Would go again with this outfit.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks for coming out, even if it was a bit cold! We agree, Brent is awesome. Thanks for stopping by to leave a review

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Staff was great and entertaining. It's only 3 zips, which I knew, but would have liked a few more. If you have athletic gloves I would recommend bringing. If you have a go pro, make sure you bring the clip attachment to affix onto Helmet. They have a picnic table on-site which we utilized.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Maybe we will see you again next year for the Super Zip with all 6 lines! Thanks for leaving your review, we appreciate it!

Reviewed 8 October 2018

We went zip lining with Montana Whitewater and the experience was excellent. The staff was very friendly and made sure we had a great time. I will recommend Montana Whitewater to my friends.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks for your recommendation - we definitely pride ourselves on making sure every step of the way is as good as it can be.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

Dusty was awesome and super knowledgeable. My husband and I took the Gallatin Learn to Fly Fish lesson. Dusty did a great job explaining the art of fly fishing. It is more complex than it looks, and we learned so much that day. We both gained an appreciation for the sport and really look forward to practicing all the skills and concepts we learned. I will say if you are just looking for a cool picture to post on social media this particular lesson is not what you are looking for, but if you are looking for a strong foundation to build your knowledge and skills on fly fishing this is a great activity to do!! I highly recommend to anyone who wants to get into fly fishing. Thank you Dusty!

We'll pass your message along to Dusty - he will appreciate it! I'm glad you had such a great time out there on the water, fly fishing definitely can be a bit challenging at first but with a bit of time and patience is well worth the effort. Thanks for coming out!

Reviewed 30 September 2018

Such a blast, and the perfect way to take in an "aerial view" of the Gallatin Gateway. Our guides, Cory and Mackenzie, were the icing on the cake - patient, helpful, funny, and great company. Highly recommend!

Glad to hear you had a great time flying through the Gallatin Canyon! Thanks for your review and recommendation!

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

FANTASTIC!!! Cory and Mackenzie were wonderful in explaining everything and what to expect. As a senior, I needed a little extra help when landing on the platform and Cory was patient and a great help. It was a FUN experience and definitely recommend Montana Whitewater in Gallatin Gateway, Montana. All their kind assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your review - We're so happy to hear that your guides met the mark on explaining things well while also providing a fun time for you!

Reviewed 29 September 2018

Words can’t exoress the energy I still carry from this experience! Our guide Ethan was the best, he made and kept us safe at all times. I wouldn’t go on another float without him as my guide. The whole staff was warm friendly happy and you could tell they like their jobs !! Ethan deseves a pay raise! I work for a Resort and always set up guides w this company , and who ever is reading this , don’t go anywhere else ! Go with Whitewater for sure. ! They go above and beyond for fun and safety ! Thanks Ethan ! Lisa and I are still laughing !

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words! Ethan is a wonderful guide, we're glad you had such a great experience with him on the water. Hope to see you again next year!