“Great time at 320 Guest Ranch”
Review of 320 Guest Ranch

320 Guest Ranch
More attraction details
Owner description: The West wouldn’t be the West without horseback riding. Miles of trail lead out from the ranch into pristine Montana wilderness, where guides and experienced horses ensure a fabulous adventure for all skill levels. For a real taste of the Old West, you can enjoy a good old fashioned chuck wagon dinner down by the river or a horse drawn sleigh ride in the winter to our Mountain Man campsite.
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We stayed at 320 Guest Ranch at the end of our Yellowstone Vacation. The ranch is 30 minutes away from West Yellowstone entrance. The log cabins were clean, the laundry facility convenient, the guided horseback riding a treat and on-site fly fishing demonstration with Buck was great for the kids. The Monday night pig roast was a blast with live music and delicious and plentiful food (a deal at $10pp). Montana is a beautiful part of the country and 320 Guest Ranch make you feel at home.

1  Thank TravelMom888
"fridge"
"kim"
"lodge"

Reviewed 18 September 2013

After interviewing 10 potential wedding venues we chose the 320 Guest Ranch as the destination wedding for my daughter. After meeting Angela Buday, the events coordinator, we felt confident that our dream of a Montana Wedding would come true. Guests came from all over the US to attend this wedding. Her help in planning this event was essential. The entire weekend was magical as evident by the comments from the people that attended, "The most beautiful wedding we have ever been to". A potentially stressful event was without flaw As the mother of the bride with concerns of everything running smoothly I experienced an event that I will remember forever as precious and monumental rather than a blur of faces. I was able to fully enjoy being with my family and watching my beautiful daughter join with her fabulous son
Te service was above and beyond my expectations. The food fabulous and beautiful

1  Thank Kathleen L
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Great service, trails, beds, breakfast, value....all were perfect. I would definitely stay there again.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

We take our grandchildren, ages 10 and 11, to Big Sky, Montana to ski every year and this year we decided to do something a little different and take them on a horse drawn sleigh ride. We chose the 320 Guest Ranch Ride as since it was one hour long, it would not be too long for children that age. It was also more economical than some of the others would have been for four people. My husband and I have been on some of the other sleigh rides in this area and they have been very nice, but we felt 320 would be a better format for a "family" outing and we were right on.

What a treat!! The staff was so friendly, helpful and enthusiastic and we all felt so welcome. It was truly an activity the whole family could enjoy. There were even some babes in arms on the outing. A horse drawn sleigh took us to a "campsite" with a campfire and a wonderful heated tent. In the tent the we had our choice of beverages, such as hot cocoa for the kids and some hot winter-type adult drinks, delicious elk and bison chili, cheese, popcorn, etc. The tent was so cozy and the rest of the guests were so friendly, that we were sorry when it was time to leave and head back on the sleigh. Both our grandkids said they wanted to do this again next year. Our 320 Guest Ranch Sleigh Ride was the high point of this year's ski trip!

1  Thank Nummy6