We stayed at the 320 Guest Ranch (cabin 34) from 8/30/2013 to 9/4/2013 and really had a great stay. The cabins are good sized and very clean. The cabins are basically two rooms under one roof, so you share a front porch but everything else is seperate. The bed was pretty comfortable and the bathroom had plenty of space. The fireplace was really nice to have at night. The location is great for going into Yellowstone (West entrance), about a 35 min trip to the gate. The restaurant at 320 serves breakfast (included) every morning from 7-9 am, but dont be late because they shut it down right at 9. If you miss it, dont worry because the food is average and you can find breakfast in West Yellowstone. If you happen to be headed north, you can eat a GREAT breakfast at Leaf and Bean on Main street in Bozeman. The restaurant also serves dinner until 9:30 and it was actually pretty good. There is a small bar area too with a pool table for hanging out at night. The hotel also has alot of very pretty horses and I am sure the trail ride was fun, we did our ride with another company (Yellowstone Wildneress Outfitters http://www.yellowstone.ws/), but would have booked at trip with the hotel too if we had been able to stay any longer. Also, there was a wedding while we were there and it looked like a great place to have one, very pretty at sunset. We loved it, I cant wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're Montana's premier year-round guest ranch, where you can horseback ride, hike, fish, ski, snowmobile, sightsee, raft, and just plain have fun, all in the warm and friendly atmosphere of a classic Western guest ranch. The 320 is perfect for everything from family vacations, weddings and romantic getaways, to hosting your company's next event or meeting. Flexible accommodation options and activity programs ensure that everyone will have the trip of a lifetime. Stay a day, a week, a month, or anything in between. Take whatever time you need to relax, rejuvenate, and escape from the stresses of your busy life. You deserve to spend some time at the 320 Guest Ranch ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your 320 Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 320 Guest Ranch Hotel Gallatin Gateway
- 320 Guest Ranch Montana/Gallatin Gateway