Stayed at the ranch two years ago and had nice stay. This time when I visited the day after Labor Day the cabin #13 smelled like a combination of wet animal and cigarette smoke,there was actually a burn mark on the shelf in front of the TV. I went to the front desk to ask for fan to air the cabin;no avail, ended up opening all the windows front and rear for the night it was so bad, froze my butt off. Not sure i will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're Montana's premier year-round guest ranch, where you can horseback ride, hike, fish, ski, snowmobile, sightsee, raft, and just plain have fun, all in the warm and friendly atmosphere of a classic Western guest ranch. The 320 is perfect for everything from family vacations, weddings and romantic getaways, to hosting your company's next event or meeting. Flexible accommodation options and activity programs ensure that everyone will have the trip of a lifetime. Stay a day, a week, a month, or anything in between. Take whatever time you need to relax, rejuvenate, and escape from the stresses of your busy life. You deserve to spend some time at the 320 Guest Ranch ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your 320 Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 320 Guest Ranch Hotel Gallatin Gateway
- 320 Guest Ranch Montana/Gallatin Gateway