Spent a weekend here in one of the 3 bedroom cabins. Very comfortable with a master bedroom up and 2 bedrooms and a bath in the basement. Wood burning fireplace was nice but did not draw as well as it should probably because of the outside temperature. Fully equipped kitchen and nice flat screen tv in living area. Wifi was available but we never had any success logging on. Talked to front desk but we were never able to log on. Cell phones do not work here. A breakfast comes with the accommodation and it is very nice. We had dinner in the restaurant and it was excellent. They have. A bar you can eat in with a separate menu which looked good. Nice wine list and nice selection of micro brews. Staff was very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're Montana's premier year-round guest ranch, where you can horseback ride, hike, fish, ski, snowmobile, sightsee, raft, and just plain have fun, all in the warm and friendly atmosphere of a classic Western guest ranch. The 320 is perfect for everything from family vacations, weddings and romantic getaways, to hosting your company's next event or meeting. Flexible accommodation options and activity programs ensure that everyone will have the trip of a lifetime. Stay a day, a week, a month, or anything in between. Take whatever time you need to relax, rejuvenate, and escape from the stresses of your busy life. You deserve to spend some time at the 320 Guest Ranch ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your 320 Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 320 Guest Ranch Hotel Gallatin Gateway
- 320 Guest Ranch Montana/Gallatin Gateway