Wonderful property with clean and comfortable cabins - styling at par with any major hotel chains. Check in (late) was a breeze with our keys left @ the office doors and the cabin was right next to a small river - had the soothing sound of water flowing all night long. Breakfast was another highlight - excellent/fresh food came part of the package and was well worth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're Montana's premier year-round guest ranch, where you can horseback ride, hike, fish, ski, snowmobile, sightsee, raft, and just plain have fun, all in the warm and friendly atmosphere of a classic Western guest ranch. The 320 is perfect for everything from family vacations, weddings and romantic getaways, to hosting your company's next event or meeting. Flexible accommodation options and activity programs ensure that everyone will have the trip of a lifetime. Stay a day, a week, a month, or anything in between. Take whatever time you need to relax, rejuvenate, and escape from the stresses of your busy life. You deserve to spend some time at the 320 Guest Ranch ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your 320 Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 320 Guest Ranch Hotel Gallatin Gateway
- 320 Guest Ranch Montana/Gallatin Gateway