“Do not go here- also read google reviews!”
Review of Broken Hart Ranch

Broken Hart Ranch
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Please also read google reviews of this place! In short, a horse went wild on our ride, throwing it's rider and running into me. I ended up with a broken arm and, for a while, my parents questioned whether they should have sued or not.

First off, there are like 35+ riders and horses with only like 3 handlers. Second, the handling of the situation of this horse going crazy was poorly executed. And they didn't even offer to get a four wheeler, ambulance, or car to pick me up after it happened!

After reading other reviews of this palace on google, I see people have had similar experiences of horses going crazy. I felt it was needed for me to warn others of this place. Take your business elsewhere!

6  Thank Travel-owl3

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

My family had such a wonderful time on our wilderness ride. I called after lunch on the way to Bozeman from Butte. They were able to accommodate a special wilderness ride for my family of five for later that afternoon. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. My 9yr old daughter takes riding lessons, but my husband, boys (18,21), and I had only been on horses a few times. They matched us each with perfect horses and a mule for my daughter. Our guides Justin and Emma were very fun and informative. We saw bison, deer, and a moose on our ride through the Spanish Peaks up to Pioneer Falls. I highly recommend this adventure!

3  Thank Jcat26
Reviewed 11 July 2013

We embarked on a great horseback riding adventure at the Broken Hart Ranch that started at 730am. After instructions and proper fitting of our saddles we were off to the Gallatin mountain range. It was an awesome experience to be horseback riding in the forest. I admit some of the trail was a little challenging being close to the edge but it was a great way to start our day! I would highly recommend this trip to anyone interested in a horseback riding experience in the Gallatin area.

1  Thank tigger42068