“Wish we could've stayed longer!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gallatin Gateway
The Inn on the Gallatin
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
“Wish we could've stayed longer!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This place was lovely and we wish we could've stayed longer! We stayed one night in early July 2014. Unfortunately, we arrived late at night and left the next morning. The value is terrific and the staff was wonderful! My wife, mother, and I stayed in cabin #1, which was adequately spacious and adorable! If you need a place to stay near here, stay at The Inn on the Gallatin!!

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with any cabin choice. The peaceful sound of the Gallatin stream is near to...

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Great Billing, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I cannot believe we found this place. The cabins are adorable, very clean and charming. The food is beyond good. I had the best pannini ever in Montana. Eat at the restaurant they have breakfast and lunch, huge portions, you will not be hungry, it is so good. Get there early it is always busy.
The Gallatin river is a 1 min walk, from your cabin, I took my 2 boys 13 & 11 they went fishing while we sat in camp chairs Supplied by owners and listened to the river gushing by, very relaxing. The owners have a camp fire and plenty of wood you can use while you are there, a few grills to barbeque, tables to eat at, Utensils to roast marshmallows, right there by the river. It is a quaint haven secret, nobody should know about. I will definitely be back.

Bozeman, Montana
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We’re Bozeman residents. When family from Pa came to visit, we took them to our favorite haunts, but it was our first time for the Inn—a week later, we’re STILL raving about it. Because there were 6 of us, we decided to eat outside—perfect weather, perfect everything. The service was 5-star, the food, even better. The atmosphere was cozy, charming, and according to the family, “really cool.” I’m a fan of fresh potatoes (can never see a reason for frozen), and fresh they were. My omelet had honest-to-goodness roasted ham in it, not the usual little pinkish cubes; the bread was fresh; jam is homemade. They started us off with complimentary donut holes, which were a hit with everyone. Two of us ordered corned beef hash and were surprised to find chunks rather than the typical ground-up meat; they said it was very good. Our only complaint is that they’re not open for dinner—maybe that will come. Now that we know the Inn is open and under the current management, we will definitely go back—breakfast is our favorite meal to eat out. But, we will try lunch—the menu is awesome, with plenty of options for meat lovers and others. Did I mention the service was great—was super people.

Wisconsin
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Deanne and Steve, the owners, were great. I felt like they cared about our stay. The cabin was adorable with nice homey touches. A unique metal shower and nice towels and plenty of them. Sheets were nice and soft. The room was very clean and fresh smelling. They have a nice fire pit area that we did not get a chance to use. They have grills there as well. The river running along the property was beautiful, we left the door open as much as we could just to hear it run. Very unique and one of the things we love about Montana. Everywhere you look there is beauty. They are making updates to the property and can't wait to come back and see what is new. The cafe on property is amazing. The locals come to eat so you know it's good. Erin in the kitchen is wonderful. She made cute little bear pancakes for our grandkids. Everything she made was fabulous and very large portions. Everything was great and gave us a taste of the good life of Montana. Would definitely be back. Deanne and Steve make you feel like friends instead of customers, that's a nice touch.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Paris, France
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This was our first night of our road trip! We landed in Bozeman and this was a very nice stop. We had a very nice cabin with a very nice decoration, and a welcoming note on the blackboard of the room. Thank you Deanne.
They did not make breakfast the day we were there but Deanne gave us a box with fruits & muffins... that's so kind!
The river just behind the cabin is amazing... very restful place

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
New York City, New York
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My friends and I had a terrific stay last week at the Inn on the Gallatin. My only regret is that we only stayed for one night. Deanne and Steve were born to run a B&B. They really know how to make weary travelers smile and feel welcome. They even had a board with our names weloming us in our room! Deanne is an interior designer, which really shows in the funky, handmade, Pinterest-y decor around the property. And the food is to die for! It made me wish I had the appetite of a bear.

If I find myself in that part of world again (which I hope I do!!!), I'll definitely be staying here.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Our little family stayed in the cabin with a kitchenette for three nights. It was perfect for us. We were visiting my husband who is working in Gallatin Canyon for the summer and we needed a place to stay for a good value. This was it! We felt like we were right at home the minute we got there. Deanne and Steve went out of their way to make us feel welcome and taken care of. The decor in our cabin was eclectic-retro-quirky-fun. The cabin was so clean and felt fresh and bright. The bed had a beautiful handmade quilt on it that I secretly wanted to take home with me (don't worry its still there).
We ate at the Cafe and it was delicious, the service was great and they brought us free home-made cinnamon and sugar donut holes. I mean seriously.
It rained quite a bit while we we there, but we were happy to hang out in the cabin together until we could go out and enjoy the canyon.
Deanne and Steve have put a lot of love into this place and it shows. It feels more like a Bed and Breakfast with its personal touches and and the friendship and camaraderie I felt with other guests and the staff here. Needless to say we will be back.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
#13 of 13 in Big Sky
Element Bozeman
Element Bozeman
#5 of 31 in Bozeman

Been to The Inn on the Gallatin? Share your experiences!