We had an amazing stay at the Rainbow Ranch Lodge. We arrived after a long day of travel followed by an afternoon of guided fishing on a few local rivers. We arrived at the lodge in the evening very hungry and tired. Holly greeted us with a smile and welcomed us to the lodge by offering us a complimentary glass of wine. Check in was a breeze and she directed us across the street for a great dinner. We had reserved the River Front rooms and the moment we walked in we were happy with our room selection. The room was Montana cozy with a lovely rock fireplace in the corner near the doors that opened up to our own small deck. The sound of the river floated into the room which itself gave a calming, relaxing feel. Our room which was the "Beaver" room was an end unit not far from the main lodge. There were fresh cookies to welcome us along with a Keurig coffee maker in the room. Wifi worked great which is a good thing since cell service is not so hot in Big Sky. Breakfast each morning was terrific with a wonderful selection of juices, fresh hot coffee, fresh fruit, hot eggs, sausage or bacon and fresh scones, croissants and breakfast breads. The entire staff along with such a beautiful setting made this a memorable stay. Can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rainbow Ranch Lodge is an intimate twenty-one room hotel and gourmet restaurant located on the banks of the Gallatin River in Big Sky, Montana. Whether riverside or pondside, accommodations at Rainbow Ranch Lodge provide a sanctuary for post-adventure relaxing or a romantic getaway for two. Located in a sweeping valley in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, the Rainbow Ranch Lodge's location is ideal for both summer and winter activities. Our proximity to Yellowstone National Park affords our guests endless opportunities for outdoor adventure and exploration, including world-class fly fishing, horseback riding, hiking, whitewater rafting, and kayaking. Whether you choose an experienced local guide service or venture out on your own, the breathtakingly rugged, natural beauty of southwest Montana will restore and rejuvenate your senses. One of the top 10 winter destinations in North America, the Big Sky area offers a variety of winters activities including downhill skiing at Big Sky Resort, Moonlight Basin and Lone Mountain Ranch, as well as cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, dog sledding, and winter fly fishing. If your winter preferences lean more towards comfort and warmth, the Rainbow Ranch Lodge's spa services and luxurious guest rooms provide the perfect alternative to a day spent outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Rainbow Ranch Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainbow Ranch Hotel Gallatin Gateway
- Rainbow Hotel Gallatin Gateway
- Rainbow Ranch Montana
- Rainbow Ranch Lodge Montana/Gallatin Gateway