The staff was always helpful and friendly. The Moose room was sizable with two rooms connected by bath & closet; private, yet conversational between them. The grounds hosts a pond, outdoor kitchen, covered patio and a fabulous, LARGE hot tub. The breakfast was terrific and their pastry chef is awesome! Our dinner was halibut, a wonderful fish, large portion, just could have used more seasoning.
There was a missing light bulb in the bathroom, that made it quite dark, but the daily cookie delivery was great!
There was no phone service or wifi in the rooms, but free wifi was available in the Lodge/dining area. The restaurant across the street, The Corral Bar, is great too.
We departed EARLY, like 4AM for an early flight out of Bozeman, and I forgot my cellphone on the nightstand. I called and asked them to ship it. They did immediately and I had it within about 2days! Thank you Rainbow Ranch!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rainbow Ranch Lodge is an intimate twenty-one room hotel and gourmet restaurant located on the banks of the Gallatin River in Big Sky, Montana. Whether riverside or pondside, accommodations at Rainbow Ranch Lodge provide a sanctuary for post-adventure relaxing or a romantic getaway for two. Located in a sweeping valley in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, the Rainbow Ranch Lodge's location is ideal for both summer and winter activities. Our proximity to Yellowstone National Park affords our guests endless opportunities for outdoor adventure and exploration, including world-class fly fishing, horseback riding, hiking, whitewater rafting, and kayaking. Whether you choose an experienced local guide service or venture out on your own, the breathtakingly rugged, natural beauty of southwest Montana will restore and rejuvenate your senses. One of the top 10 winter destinations in North America, the Big Sky area offers a variety of winters activities including downhill skiing at Big Sky Resort, Moonlight Basin and Lone Mountain Ranch, as well as cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, dog sledding, and winter fly fishing. If your winter preferences lean more towards comfort and warmth, the Rainbow Ranch Lodge's spa services and luxurious guest rooms provide the perfect alternative to a day spent outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Rainbow Ranch Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainbow Ranch Hotel Gallatin Gateway
- Rainbow Hotel Gallatin Gateway
- Rainbow Ranch Montana
- Rainbow Ranch Lodge Montana/Gallatin Gateway