Like most people these days we found and booked out Montana vacation online. Never having been to MT before we were a little nervous until we actually got there. But once we arrived at Rainbow Ranch our tensions were put rest upon entering the lodge. We arrived in the evening and it could not have been a more warm or cozy welcome. Meghan greeted with a friendly smile and checked us in to our room. However, before we could unpack our bags we had to plunge ourselves into the plush leather couches in front of the blazing fire in the river rock fireplace of the lounge and enjoy a glass of wine from there excellent selection of wines by the glass.
Our entire stay was very much like this. The rustic yet elegant lodge and restaurant are complimented by the courteous staff and beautiful surroundings. The nearly frozen (it was pretty cold out while we were there!) Gallatin River trickled by outside our back door and we could see mountains in every direction. We loved the Rainbow Ranch Lodge and would certainly recommend it to others looking for a charming Montana vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rainbow Ranch Lodge is an intimate twenty-one room hotel and gourmet restaurant located on the banks of the Gallatin River in Big Sky, Montana. Whether riverside or pondside, accommodations at Rainbow Ranch Lodge provide a sanctuary for post-adventure relaxing or a romantic getaway for two. Located in a sweeping valley in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, the Rainbow Ranch Lodge's location is ideal for both summer and winter activities. Our proximity to Yellowstone National Park affords our guests endless opportunities for outdoor adventure and exploration, including world-class fly fishing, horseback riding, hiking, whitewater rafting, and kayaking. Whether you choose an experienced local guide service or venture out on your own, the breathtakingly rugged, natural beauty of southwest Montana will restore and rejuvenate your senses. One of the top 10 winter destinations in North America, the Big Sky area offers a variety of winters activities including downhill skiing at Big Sky Resort, Moonlight Basin and Lone Mountain Ranch, as well as cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, dog sledding, and winter fly fishing. If your winter preferences lean more towards comfort and warmth, the Rainbow Ranch Lodge's spa services and luxurious guest rooms provide the perfect alternative to a day spent outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rainbow Ranch Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainbow Ranch Hotel Gallatin Gateway
- Rainbow Hotel Gallatin Gateway
- Rainbow Ranch Montana
- Rainbow Ranch Lodge Montana/Gallatin Gateway