“Mistake going here”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 2 October 2013

The waiter was obviously tired and just wanted to shut up shop. He made it clear to us that he wished we were not there. We had to ask twice for drinks and when the “food” came it was cold and unappetising. We paid for just our drinks and eat elsewhere.

2  Thank Thisisus

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Just filthy, greasy and honestly not at all tasty food. I made a mistake by trying this place again and to be honest, I should give them an extra star just for not making me sick. I am so sorry but how do you mess up a stack of pancakes?

Reviewed 26 September 2013

The cafe reminds me of a store front that was quickly converted (not remodeled) to house a cafe. I don't know if we caught the waitress on a bad or overly busy day, but her attitude and attention didn't win any points with us. We stopped there for breakfast. I guess they are known for their large breakfasts, but we just wanted something simple. I hope that there are better places for breakfast in Gardiner.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Folks are friendly. Basic breakfast options, but there are far worse places to eat in town -- like the Yellowstone Grill. My request for decaf coffee was honored (Yellowstone Grill did not have any decaff).

Reviewed 4 September 2013

This place may not look like much, but the breakfast here was very good. Large portions; friendly service and a great place to start your day before entering Yellowstone.

1  Thank Phil G