“Breakfast All Day” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Town Cafe & Gift Shop - CLOSED

Town Cafe & Gift Shop
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Phoenix, Arizona
“Breakfast All Day”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

This is your basic seat yourself cafe. The waitstaff is friendly but very busy. We each ordered two-egg ham and cheese omelets, one with wheat toast, one with rye. For some reason rye toast is $.50 extra. With hash browns and coffee the bill came to $18.40 without tip. The omelets can be ordered with three eggs but the two egg omlets were stuffed and it was plenty of good food. If you need ambiance, this isn't your place. If you're hungry, sit yourself down.

• Visited September 2013

Warwick
“Mistake going here”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

The waiter was obviously tired and just wanted to shut up shop. He made it clear to us that he wished we were not there. We had to ask twice for drinks and when the “food” came it was cold and unappetising. We paid for just our drinks and eat elsewhere.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Thisisus
Seattle, Washington
“what a mistake”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

Just filthy, greasy and honestly not at all tasty food. I made a mistake by trying this place again and to be honest, I should give them an extra star just for not making me sick. I am so sorry but how do you mess up a stack of pancakes?

Visited September 2013
BTM
“Small town cafe”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

The cafe reminds me of a store front that was quickly converted (not remodeled) to house a cafe. I don't know if we caught the waitress on a bad or overly busy day, but her attitude and attention didn't win any points with us. We stopped there for breakfast. I guess they are known for their large breakfasts, but we just wanted something simple. I hope that there are better places for breakfast in Gardiner.

Visited September 2013
Sacramento, California
“A decent place for breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013

Folks are friendly. Basic breakfast options, but there are far worse places to eat in town -- like the Yellowstone Grill. My request for decaf coffee was honored (Yellowstone Grill did not have any decaff).

Visited August 2013