Montana Whitewater Rafting and Zipline on the Yellowstone River
US$47.00*
and up
Half Day White-Water Raft Trip on the Yellowstone River
More attraction details
Owner description: Raft the Yellowstone River at the North Entrance to Yellowstone Park. We offer half day and full day whitewater trips and half day scenic trips. Fun splashy waves and gorgeous scenery. Water not your thing? Come try our Paradise Valley Zipline Tour! Four zips ranging from 400 - 900 feet long will have you grinning from ear to ear. Want the best of both? Book our Zip & Dip and save! Come Horse around with a Paradise Horseback ride! Ages 5+. Check out our cool shop in Gardiner - on the banks of the river.
Davenport, Iowa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“zip and dip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

great guides. Nikki for the whitewater rafting. Patrick and Jay for the zip-line. all very safety conscious. professionals in knowledge of their respective roles but still have a fun/relaxing side to make trip very enjoyable. DONT FORGET TO TIP YOUR GUIEDS IF YOU ENJOYED YOUR DIP OR ZIP. we tipped $10 per trip

Colorado Springs, Colorado
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Excellent Ziplining and Whitewater Rafting!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

We did the Yellowstone Half Day Raft and Ranch ZipLine Tour at the end of May during our visit to Yellowstone National Park. Our group included 2 adults and 4 kids ranging in age from 17-22.

First, we did the zipline and it was great! We all loved it! We did 4 ziplines, a sky bridge and a yo-yo. At first we were a little unsure about the yo-yo but after the first person went, we saw that it wasn't too bad.

After that, we did the white water rafting and it was fantastic as well! The water was cold so we all had wetsuits. Our guide was Nikki and Jordan was learning how to be a guide and rode with us. They were both great! The water was high and moving so it was a really fun trip!

If you have the time and $$, I would highly recommend the Yellowstone Half Day Raft and Ranch ZipLine Tour. It was one of the highlights of our trip and everyone had a great time! The only note that I would make is that if you don't want to eat out or are on a budget, there is no fast food around so you should bring a lunch or go to the nearby grocery store and get some sandwich makings. :)

Visited May 2014
Fort Collins, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Stermitz Ranch Trail Ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

We only did the trail ride at Stermitz Ranch, the horseback riding place that Montana Whitewater has a partnership with. It was a great ride, I am so glad I found a trail riding place that allows five year olds! My daughter loved it, and I felt she was very safe during the entire two hour ride. Nice scenery, saw some wildlife, and great horses.

Tyler, Texas
99 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“Do the full day - you won't be disappointed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

Do the full day rafting trip, really, do the full day. This was an incredible day. First of all, Katie, our guide was amazing. She geared us up in wet suits, fleece, splash jackets, etc. I get cold very easily, there was a lot of gear to help keep me warm. It was just our family of four and we set out. The rapids right off the bat are so fun. My daughter (11) was nervous and Katie did a great job of making her feel comfortable. After that first set of rapids, she felt like a pro. We had a nice lunch by the river. They did a great job providing for our gluten free diets. Then we floated awhile and learned some different paddle strokes. Then, Yankee Jim Canyon - this is the difference in the half and full day, this was a BLAST. The water was pretty high so they had another safety boat join us, but everybody did great and stayed in the boat. What an incredible memory! I cannot say enough. Thank you Montana Whitewater and Katie!!

Huntington Beach, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Zip Line Adventure Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

I had such an amazing day yesterday with my family. It was very cool to experience this adventure with my 12 year old son and my 72 year old dad who was a trooper! The zip line instructors Patrick and Garrett were so awesome. They were safe, knowledgeable and funny! I was really impressed with how much history and nature information they knew which was a very cool added touch to the day. On the ride back from the zip lines they had some very clever clean jokes to share as well. Thank you Patrick and Garrett, you both rock!!

Visited June 2014

Travellers who viewed Montana Whitewater Rafting and Zipline on the Yellowstone River also viewed

Been to Montana Whitewater Rafting and Zipline on the Yellowstone River? Share your experiences!