“Great food for all ! !”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 27 November 2013

We had the Bison burger and it was delicious. It was cooked perfect and radiating with flavor. They also have the local drafts that went well with the Bison burgers. The staff was eager to please and very friendly.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

This is an excellent place to drop in for a quick dinner. The food is good with fair prices and friendly staff.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

We were staying in Gardiner 2 nights and have to admit that we ate here twice.

The first night my husband had a burger and I had chicken tenders and on the second night we both had burgers. The burgers were among the best we've ever had. I know that's quite a thing to say, but we found them tasty, cooked perfectly (to our taste, medium) and of a substantial size. Not to forget the fries which were thin, crispy and very moreish.

We were hesitant at first about eating here based on previous mixed reviews ...I'm so glad we gave it a try and enjoyed two great meals.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Located in Downtown Gardiner along the main drag. Well attended, with a nice friendly staff. The menu was mostly sandwiches, steaks, burgers, and barbeque. The brisket was tender enough to cut with a fork, the pulled pork was also delicious. Portions are large enough you won't want dessert unless you have more room than we did. I would definitely recommend Cowboy Lodge for a nice relaxed place to eat.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Our server couldn't have been nicer or more pleasant! He was anxious to make sure everything was right for our order -- checking back several times. My husband had the bison steak -- so lean that it was a little "tough", but he wanted to try it. I had the chicken tenders and they were really good! Nice cowboy ambiance -- good experience!