“Good choice to eat at” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cowboy Lodge and Grill
Ranked #7 of 32 Restaurants in Gardiner
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
“Good choice to eat at”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

We ate here after a day of touring in Yellowstone NP. Staff opened another seating area of the restaurant to accommodate the volume of diners. The food was very good. I had the stew and it was good. Staff was friendly and polite.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Thousand Oaks
“Yummy Steak”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

After a long day in the park we got food to go here and take back to our room. They forgot silverware, the sides and gave me berry instead of peach cobbler (it was still delicious)... and even with all the mistakes, the food was sooo good and just a steak for dinner isn't that bad in Montana. :)

Visited May 2014
Bozeman, Montana
“Hamburgers shouldn't "moo"”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

We stopped in for lunch (our second visit this year). My husband's chicken fried steak was good, but my burger was bloody red ("medium" according to waitress). We quibbled a bit about what a medium cooked burger should be, but it comes down to not even being asked how I wanted it cooked, a standard question when it comes to meat. The waitresses were helpful and brought me another. The fries were apparently from the bottom of the bag, over cooked little pieces of potato. I'll give the staff a great rating, the food mediocre at best.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Plainfield, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Classic cowboy theme”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

The waiter and service was great. All of the servers pitched in and got the job done. My fries were cold and they sent me out a new order right away - I hate cold fries. I had the beef brisket and it was pretty good. My husband had the pulled pork and that was pretty good, too. I would go back. Don't expect anything fancy. The inside theme was well done.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Houston, Texas
“Tourist Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

Food was ok, but pricy. The cowboy stew was disappointing with hardly any meat and freezer vegetables. The BBQ the rest of the family had was good.

Visited June 2014