“Chicken Wings”

Dining options: After-hours
Somers, Montana, United States
“Chicken Wings”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Great place to go for good chicken wings, one of their many local micro brews and cozy atmosphere. We've been there a couple of times including January when most everything else in Gardiner is closed for the winter.

Bozeman, Montana
“Truly awful”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

The fries were raw and covered with oil, a sure sign that the cooking oil was not hot enough. When I bit into my burger it was uncooked inside. Fortunately I didn't swallow any as this could have been very dangerous and could have made be very ill. I got a refund and left the restaurant - an awful experience. I really would avoid this place.

1 Thank Bill C
Miami, Florida
“Football, beer and Food”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

It's Saturday and we were in Yellowstone National Park. Our team was playing football on TV and we wanted to watch. So we headed over to Gardiner, where two or three bars have games on TV. It was about 11am and the only bar that was already open was Two Bit Saloon. And we were able to watch our team win!

This is a friendly, small town bar/saloon with several TV's. We sat at the bar and had buffalo burgers for lunch. The burgers were excellent, as were the side salads. Overall, a life saver to watch the game along with good food, beer and atmosphere.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Part Bar, Part Diner”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Stopped in to have a pint after a day in Yellowstone with our guide. Lots of craft brew options. Good mix of locals and tourists. We enjoyed our beer at a taller / larger table were we unfolded our maps and planned our "attack" for the next day. Service was fast and friendly. Prices reasonable. Typically pub grub - I would visit again -

Monticello, Mississippi
“Cool little place down town”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I got the awesome Philly cheese steak and fresh homemade fries. It was delicious, the fries reminded me of how my grandmother use to make hers. Great atmosphere, sports fans or non sports fans.

Visited September 2013