“Average Places Can Be Really Good”
Review of Two Bit Saloon

Two Bit Saloon
Ranked #12 of 33 Restaurants in Gardiner
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Tucson, Arizona
“Average Places Can Be Really Good”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

First of all, some people who write reviews are so critical. One needs to take these places as they are, not how they want them to be or how they compare to other places they have been.
I am not a food critic by any means. I take these places as they are - local flavor - local food - local people. If you need something more than that you may be in the wrong place. That said…
I came in here one evening and had PBR"s for $2, had a friendly bartender, and a buffalo burger and they threw on some tator tots and all was good. Then I heard from the locals about coming here for breakfast as they liked the thick slices of real bacon - now who can slam this?????
I was 1 hour too late for breakfast, but she told me to belly up to the bar and she would make it for me anyway. As I browsed the menu I spied the "morning medicine" which included a Bloody Mary with a bacon twizzle, but she suggested the bacon infused vodka in the Bloody Mary instead and it was great! I am in relaxed cowboy country and if things get too slow for me - well, then I need to slow down too. I think I will be moseying along in this place a few more times over the summer. It's a local bar and I want to be a local for the time I am here.

• Visited May 2014

Milan
“Ok place to grab some homecook food”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here on my way to Yellowstone. I arrived at 1150 and I could not try the breakfast which looked delicious. I had the Buffalo burger very nice and tasty, I did not take the fries and had some small fried pieces of fish or mesh potato (I think but could not tell 100%). The food is ok and the place wuite characteristic. A little bit overpriced for my taste but it is a tourist location so I think it is acceptable.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Pier Luca L
“Awesome shrimp tacos”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Nice little bar in town to get a cold beer and awesome shrimp tacos. They aren't shy on filling tacos up with ingredients. They are little spicy but nothing a cold beer can't take care of. Bartenders very friendly.

Visited April 2014
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

This is by far the best breakfast I've had in Gardiner. The service is top notch, the food is good, fast and hot. Also a great place to have a few drinks with friends and play some pool. The draft beer selection is simply awesome.

• Visited April 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great breakfast!!”
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

We were staying at the Mammoth hotel and were tired of the hotel food.

Our guide and driver suggested two bit for breakfast burritos. We took the suggestion and highly enjoyed the breakfast sandwich and breakfast burritos. Lots of flavor! The burritos were a huge proportion and filled our bellies at a decent cost.

So, if your in the area, check this place out for breakfast!

• Visited January 2014