“Epic fly fishing trip”

Flying Pig Adventure Company
More attraction details
Owner description: Celebrating all things Yellowstone, the Flying Pig Adventure Company makes planning a vacation to Yellowstone easy. One call and you can set up anything from a quick float down the river to a complete vacation that includes lodging and an awesome activity package. Our activities include White water or Scenic Rafting, Horseback Rides, Fly Fishing, Park Tours and even shopping at our Camp Store. Above all else, we are best known for our friendly staff and excellent customer service. We love sharing the adventures of the Yellowstone area with our guests...And it shows! Many years ago, the Flying Pig got its start with whitewater rafting, and that is still the premier event today. Thousands of people have enjoyed our 8 Mile, 18 Mile and Overnight Rafting Trips on the Yellowstone River. We have awesome guides and our own private river access. In addition to whitewater trips, we also offer scenic floats for those who want to sit back, relax and soak in the views. Looking for a true Montana experience at a horse ranch? The Flying Pig offers horseback rides at a beautiful privately-owned alpine ranch just a few miles above town. The fun continues inside Yellowstone Park with Park Tours and Fly Fishing. In fact, we can take you fishing in some of the best trout rivers and streams in North America. We have also expanded to a second store location at 204 Park Street in Gardiner, where we offer a full complement of camping, hiking, fishing and apparel. Looking to experience Yellowstone first hand? Want to try something new? Give us a call and we will work with you to find just the right adventure. We encourage everyone to get out there and challenge themselves by doing something they never thought they'd do....To let their Pigs Fly!
Reviewed 23 August 2014

We did a full day walk and wade trip with Flying Pig. Our guide Tyler, took us on the Yellowstone and we enjoyed a day fishing cutthroat and enjoying incredibly scenic views of the Yellowstone River. Tyler was an excellent guide, knowledgeable, helpful an got us into great fish! I would highly recommend working with Tyler and Flying Pig Adventure Company!

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Great outfit, quality equipment and friendly staff. Our guide Mike made it a blast in spite of wind and rain (even lightening in the distance). We highly recommend!

1  Thank happy2go4
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Our guide Alex was Awesome with our participants and took good care of us on the river. The views are fabulous, but loved the special they gave us for the special needs of our clients.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

My daughter had studied Wyoming in 5th grade and we decided it would be a great family trip to go see Yellowstone, Tetons and Jackson. I had no idea where to start. I found Flying Pig Adventure online and it appealed to me because it was a one stop shop. They offered the cabin and the excursions we were interested in. I even added a fly fishing day to our agenda. Totally customized trip. Steve and Sandy are the owners and I liked the feel of the husband/wife ownership. Steve helped me decide to fly into Bozeman Montana, as it would be cheaper than Yellowstone airport and Nadia helped me design the daily activities so that they were proportioned and nothing was rushed. We also got a tip from them on a local beach area next to the Yellowstone river where we would go and hang out every afternoon that we were free. Another insider tip was the boiling river- not on the map- that was a hot springs mixing with the cool river water. What an amazing time. WE love the Cub's Den for our family, very convenient and the grocery store 3 blocks away. We made dinner every night and ate in the back yard patio table. Made it feel really homey. WE then traveled south to the Tetons and Jackson. As the Tetons were magnificent, Jackson was a hotel and we missed Gardiner and the feel of the town, the Cub's Den and the Flying Pig people. I would highly recommend this company and all their excursions, guides were so fun and knowledgeable. My family was thrilled with the vacation!! A highlight in our lives.

2  Thank Hattie B
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

I would tell anyone heading to Gardiner Montana to take a trip with the pig....all there staff was super friendly and helpful....prices were very reasonable and we went rafting with kenny(8 mile) he was awesome planning a longer rafting trip with hopefully kenny next year!!! Thanks Flying Pig!!!

1  Thank oregonelk

Been to Flying Pig Adventure Company? Share your experiences!