There are a lot of nice things about this place. The front-desk staff is incredibly friendly. They have a clean and well lit laundry room, which is great since it's so close to the park. They have ample parking and nice comfy beds.
We were given the disabled room next to the elevator on the ground floor. To be fair, we only booked a day ahead at a pretty peak time, and so were pleased to get anything. But between the noise of the elevator and the noise from the parking lot, it wasn't an awesome night's sleep. Even worse, the ice machine is on the other side of a very thin wall from the headboard, and because it's a national park, people get up and get ice EARLY. Like 4am early.
So I suspect that the higher floors are quieter, and would recommend them. Only other complaint is that internet is just over dial-up speed, but again we were happy to take what we could get.
Overall, I would definitely recommend this hotel and only give it such a negative review because of the noise in that particular room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rodeway Inn and Suites is in Gardiner Montana the gateway entrance to Yellowstone National Park. Let us make your stay as comfortable as possible in out newly remodeled Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Rodeway Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowstone Park Travelodge Hotel Gardiner
- Travelodge Yellowstone Park
- Travelodge Hotel Yellowstone Park
- Travelodge Gardiner
- Travel Lodge Gardiner
- Gardiner Travelodge
- Gardiner Travel Lodge
- Rodeway Inn And Suites Gardiner, Montana