We stayed only one night at the Yellowstone Village Inn, but we would have enjoyed a longer stay. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean. Wi-Fi worked well. The continental breakfast was simple -- muffins, apples and coffee/tea/juice.
We were not in the room much as we spent all our time in the park. It's a short drive to the north entrance of Yellowstone, so the location is great.
The room rates are pretty standard for the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property has been completely renovated and is very clean and comfortable. Yellowstone Village Inn closes every year during the winter months for deep cleaning and renovation, so our property is clean and inviting to our guests during the summer months. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Yellowstone Village Hotel Gardiner
- Yellowstone Village Gardiner
- Yellowstone Village Inn Gardiner, Montana