Hotel was conveniently located by the North entrance to Yellowstone. The room was clean and snug. Pillows were not very comfortable. Wifi and TV were a welcome treat having just stayed at a cabin which had neither. Basic continental breakfast was included in the price - bagels, toast, muffins, apples and coffee and tea. Coffee and hot water for tea are available throughout the day. Nice touch. A bit on the pricey side at $130/night. The town had plenty of eating establishments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property has been completely renovated and is very clean and comfortable. Yellowstone Village Inn closes every year during the winter months for deep cleaning and renovation, so our property is clean and inviting to our guests during the summer months. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Yellowstone Village Hotel Gardiner
- Yellowstone Village Gardiner
- Yellowstone Village Inn Gardiner, Montana