We recently stayed here for 4 nights then for 3 nights the following week. We had a kitchen suite that has a fridge microwave, toaster coffee machine. We were visiting Yellowstone to do photography so we wanted to be up by 5 am to be in the park before sunrise. The kitchen unit allowed us to make our own breakfast because the hotels breakfast isn't open until after 6 am.
Their location is about 2 miles from the north entrance to Yellowstone NP, so the location is perfect. We found that being close to the north entrance to the park allowed us to get to the locations we wanted to see faster than staying in West Yellowstone. The units are clean comfortable and reasonably priced. you could walk to restaurants from there or make a 3 minute car ride to any eatery in Gardiner
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property has been completely renovated and is very clean and comfortable. Yellowstone Village Inn closes every year during the winter months for deep cleaning and renovation, so our property is clean and inviting to our guests during the summer months. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Yellowstone Village Hotel Gardiner
- Yellowstone Village Gardiner
- Yellowstone Village Inn Gardiner, Montana