I chose the Village Inn from the excellent TripAdvisor reviews. The hotel position is very good for visiting Yellowstone National Park. We found that the king bedroom was very comfortable and nicely decorated but would have like the chairs provided to be higher so that we could actually reach the table. The staff were very helpful and friendly and the pool was lovely to swim in. However, the fact that there were only three tables and nine chairs in the small breakfast room for over forty rooms was inconvenient, we thought, and also it was the only hotel (and we have stayed in hundreds over the years) that didn't provide cereal. We saw several guests look amazed when they arrived in there. As has already been mentioned, the wifi was very poor in the bedroom. The price of the room was very high compared to other superior hotels in larger cities. The plumbing was so noisy that we were wakened every morning at 6am by noisy showers being used.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property has been completely renovated and is very clean and comfortable. Yellowstone Village Inn closes every year during the winter months for deep cleaning and renovation, so our property is clean and inviting to our guests during the summer months. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Yellowstone Village Hotel Gardiner
- Yellowstone Village Gardiner
- Yellowstone Village Inn Gardiner, Montana